Installation of actuated ball valves
1) Remove the protective cover on both sides of the flange end and clean it with the valve fully open.
2) Before installation, the whole valve test should be carried out according to the specified signal (electricity or air) to prevent the use of vibration due to transportation. After passing the test, it can be installed on the line. Wiring according to the electric actuator circuit diagram.
3) Flush and remove any remaining impurities in the piping,which may damage the seat and ball, before preparing to connect to the pipeline.
4) During installation, do not use the actuator part of the valve as a lifting point for lifting to avoid damage to the actuator and accessories.
5) Actuated ball valves should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipe.
6) The pipe near the installation location should not be drooped or subjected to external force. Pipe supports or supports can be used to eliminate the deviation of the pipeline.
7) After connecting with the pipe, cross-tighten the flange connection bolt with the specified torque.
If you are interested in more information, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.