What are Common Types of check valves?
The check valve is an automatic valve type, mainly used for the one-way flow of the medium, only allowing the medium to flow in one direction to prevent accidents. The opening and closing member is opened or closed by the force of the medium to prevent the valve from flowing back to the check valve.
The check valve can be classified according to the structure, end connection and material.
1. Lifting check valves, including vertical type and horizontal type.
2. Swing-type check valves, including single disc type, double-disc type and multi-disc type .
3. The butterfly check valve
1. Threaded check valve
2. Flange connection check valve
3. Welding connection check valve
4. Connect the check valve to the clamp.
1. Cast iron check valve
2. Brass check valve
3. Stainless steel check valve
4. Carbon steel check valve
5. Forged steel check valve
If you are interested in more information, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.